as tagged by skyvault e v e <3
Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard —- they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag ten people, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
- The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris
- Bunnicula by James Howe
- The Merchant of Venice by William Shakespeare
- Enna Burning by Shannon Hale
- Howl’s Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
- The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell
- East by Edith Pattou
- Politics and the English Language by George Orwell
In no particular order. To be honest, that last one is actually an essay LMAO. I have a very deep love for short stories and essays, largely in part because they’re condensed into something that I can digest in between reading 5+ books for my actual English classes. BUT I SHOULD PROBABLY STICK TO THE RULES AND KEEP THIS LIST MOSTLY TO BOOKS. //TEAR And tagging whoever wants to do this.